The role holder is expected to drive new sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory and/or vertical industry. Primary function of the role is to prospect for new client relationships in the defined regional and/or geographic territory.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Reporting to: Sales Director
Location: Nairobi with travel across Africa
Type of Employment: Permanent
Brief on Client
Our client is the industry leader in Hyper-scale data centres.
The role holder is expected to drive new sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory and/or vertical industry. Primary function of the role is to prospect for new client relationships in the defined regional and/or geographic territory. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate historic success in developing new client relationships where they have had consistent success in meeting or exceeding new sales targets. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth infrastructure technology organization with significant earnings potential.
• Prospect for colocation sales with new clients
• In collaboration with the Sales Director, develop territory plan, including prospecting activities
• Management of the opportunity through deal close including providing forecasting and activity.
• Manage a sales pipeline
• Engage executives both with prospect / client as well and to accelerate sales cycle and improve close in rate.
• Present Company’s compelling value proposition at an executive level
• Meeting with prospects, partners and peers, including participation in joint sales calls to customers
• Leverage with direct sales engineering, marketing, partners and overlay resources as appropriate
• Participation in territory events and training o Use product promotions and programs to maximize success
• Attendance of events, trade shows, and conference calls as designated by the Sales Director
• Maintaining subject matter knowledge of colocation product offerings
• Minimum of 6 years direct Business to Business outside sales experience within a High-Tech industry calling on medium-sized accounts.
• Heavy hunting, prospecting, new logos
• 3+ years selling Data Center Services
• 2+ years data center/colocation experience
• Familiarity with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present in both small and large group settings. o Polished and professional presentation skills.
• Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales.
• Experience developing, researching and presenting formal presentations to senior level management and other end users.
• Technical aptitude with proficiency with MS products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record is required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured