The successful candidate will be providing a strategic roadmap in relation to products, sales, pricing, channel of distribution and establish best business practices. He/she will help in setting up the insurance brokerage. The successful candidate must have experience in marine covers, asset cover, fidelity policies, business interruption, theft, and employer liability.
• Lead the Sales Operations.
• Solicit potential buyers of Policies.
• Plan appropriate advertising channels.
• Conduct Market research.
• Create and implement business strategies and goals.
• Develop sales quotas.
• Manage and work alongside Adjusters, Investigators.
• Keeping up to date with industry developments.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Review operational records and report on projected sales.
• Work closely with the Senior Leadership team.
• Ensure proper branding and positioning of the Company in the Insurance Market.
• Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
• Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products.
• Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs.
• Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain the benefits and risks of the policy.
• Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or any other related discipline.
• Must have a least 10 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
• Must have experience selling marine covers, asset cover, fidelity policies, business interruption, theft, and employer liability.
• Sales acumen.
• Solid understanding of policies and products.
• Strong Leadership qualities.
• Resilient spirit and persistent nature.
• Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude.
• Well organized with time great management abilities.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 200,000 (Approx. 2,000 USD).
Career Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 6th February 2022.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***