A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: CEO
A sales manager oversees and leads the activities of the sales department. We are looking for a
high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth
targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The sales manager will be responsible
for maximizing the sales team's potential and crafting sales plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans, budgets, and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Prepare monthly sales plans and reports for discussion and implementation in accordance with agreed targets.
• Conduct a market survey to come up with the most effective marketing strategies that will help the organization in decision-making and allocation of resources.
• Research and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, and classification of potential clients.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly and monthly targets
• Ensure proper documentation and storage of data.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales executives
• Developing a strong sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
• Develop Incentive plans for the sales team members
• Ensuring that Company policies and procedures are followed all through.
• Ensure confidentiality and safety of all records, data, and information obtained during work.
• Provide monthly reports in a timely manner.
• Ensure all operational reports are up to date.
• Maintaining and furthering excellent customer relationships with all potential and existing clients, ensuring excellent and on-time service rendering and after-sales support to clients.
• Prepare and discuss the monthly customer complaint report and offer solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and other actors in the real estate sector in order to tap into opportunities.
• Representing the company in investor forums within the area of operation.
• Attend sales seminars and sales meetings so as to stay updated on modern trends and regulations in the marketplace.
• Update and manage social media profiles and website
• Plan and oversee advertising and promoting activities
• Responsible in building brand awareness
• Strong leadership and Motivation skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and Persuasion skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relationships;
• Excellent planning, organizing, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
• Aggressive, energetic, Customer-centric and people-oriented Skills
• Adaptable, flexible & go getter attitude
• Ability to work under pressure & meet strict deadlines
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution
• Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
• A member of a relevant professional body;
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the real estate sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, and curriculum vitae with names of the three referees, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration outlining the job title as the subject matter to be received no later than November 2, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Manual applications will not be accepted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.