Our client, a Hospitality group with offices in Nairobi, is looking for a confident Sales Manager who stands out in the market by achieving exceptional results. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the brand, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the properties. He/she will report directly to the Director of Sales who will provide the support to enable him/her to achieve the set goals. Experience in the hospitality industry and knowledge of the international Hospitality market is preferred.
• Participate in all sales activities and work in line with the sales and marketing plan for the various market segments in order to exceed revenues and targets.
• Responsible for establishing outstanding business relationships within the local, domestic and international markets.
• Organize sales visits to promote sales for the properties.
• Responsible for the overall project management, covering:- planning, developing, organizing and implementing events for all the properties, maximizing room occupancies and revenue.
• Monitor competitor activities and market intelligence.
• Attend travel functions.
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality management or business administration.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5-star Hotel.
• Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
• Pro-active, sales driven, excellent selling and negotiation skills.
• Result driven with a proven sales track record.
• Comfortable working in a highly pressurized environment.
• Comfortable making decisions and taking initiative.
• Passion to lead and a desire to succeed.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd May 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***