Department: Sales, Marketing and Communication
Reports Directly to: Regional Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the our business
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities while also recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from assigned channel
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Offer the required customer service to all customers across the board to ensure satisfaction and well handling of any arising concerns
- Account for payments from clients.
- Continually generate orders from existing and prospective customers.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events taking part in promotional activities
- Provides financial advice by studying customers’ operational issues
- Fully participate in the Mulwana way operating system
- Any other related duties assigned to you
Job Activities for Sales /Marketing Executive
- Implement a sales cycle i.e. Plan, Make contact/establish relationship, Investigate needs, Propose solutions and demonstrate value, Negotiate, Close deal, Deliver and follow up, repeat business/referrals/Next customer
- Sales techniques; conduct market research, focus on customer needs, selling the benefits, actively seeking referrals, know competitor rates, industrial standards
- 2- 3 years’ work experience in sales and marketing in FMCGs related industries
- Degree in Business or marketing or related field.
Required Key Skills ( Functional and Technical)
- Computer skills
- Good Listener & active listener.
- Clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Good product knowledge and analysis
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Understands a sales cycle
Required Critical Behaviors:
- Excellent communication skills – Service with a smile.
- Attention to detail.
- Strategic Thinking
- Partnership Building
- Information Sharing
- Growth drive