University degree in related field.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Reports To Director operations.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is a combined role of both internal/external sales and digital marketing and is responsible for all sales activities, including supervising contracts, driving sales revenue, managing customer and vendor relations, and related sales performance. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will ensure that all client needs and requirements are attended and surpassed from inception to follow-up. This individual will additionally help manage accounts receivable, perform internal & external marketing and analysis, monitor and manage social media channels, whilst ensuring content on websites/primary platforms are consistently up to date.
• Customer Focus
• Time Management
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Decision Making and Judgement
• Planning and Organizing
• Problem Solving
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Digital Marketing
• Social Media Management
• Content Creation and Writing
• Manage the efforts and activities of the sales outlets in alignment with company revenue goals and objectives.
• Responsible for creating proposals, contracts, and group blocks for all market segments. Then communicating with all departments.
• Ensure that all sales process adhere to terms & conditions outlined in contracts.
• Develop, prepare, and deliver sales materials, trade show exhibits, conference appearances, and other promotional programs.
• Keep company website/primary platform content is up to date and accurate ie. Photo content, etc.
• Internal/External marketing analysis monthly.
• Managing social media presence and growing communities and advocates on all primary platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
• Replying to comments, inquiries, questions, and interactions on all primary platforms.
• Creating paid digital advertisements for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
• Effective measurement of KPIs on all platforms, sharing monthly strategies and summaries with all departments for holistic engagement and alignment.
• Formulate incentives plans, trainings, resources, and materials to encourage sales department staff. Analyze the effectiveness of sales programs/promotions; recommend and implement changes based on findings.
• Manage the back end of the website; content, meta descriptions, and SEO best practices.
• Graphic designing as required, ensuring tone and style align with brand standards.
• Will manage and reconcile all receivable accounts and follow up with aging accounts.
• Full participation within Management Meetings, with on-going presentation of new Sales and Marketing information. Facilitating brainstorming with all departments for new business promotions and ideas to enhance our brand awareness and customer loyalty.
• Continued internal/external analysis of overall business for further improvements.
• Complete other duties as directed and required from the Operation Director.
• Being the face of the company, the sales /marketing coordinator needs to be well groomed and must always dress professionally.
• University degree in related field.
• Minimum 3 years in FMCG sales experience required.
• Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
• Ability to examine and re-engineer sales operations, form new policies, develop, and implement new strategies.
• Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
• Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and customers.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
• High level of proficiency with Visual Matrix, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Suite, Creator Studio, and Mail Chimp.
• Flexible schedule – Mornings/Evenings/Weekends/Holidays
• Some travel may be required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.