JOB REF: HRM/6/5/2020: SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVES.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Source for business prospects and leads for company products and services.
• Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant.
• Liaise with Customer Service to check the progress of existing orders.
• Conduct product demonstrations.
• Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met within budget.
• Keep accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Maintain proper sales and performance records
• Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives in your regions
• Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency in delivery of sales targets
• Negotiate on prices, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and the manager
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as you source for business prospects.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, agricultural sciences, marketing course or its equivalent.
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
• 3 years in aggressive a sales and marketing company.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A positive, confident and determined approach.
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to flourish in a competitive environment.
• A valid driving license (those with motorbike riding experience are encouraged to apply).
• Passion for selling.