Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Assist in building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Work hand in hand with the product development executive on the new trends of products for the organisation.
- Assist in Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Assist the supervisor in screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Assist the supervisor in developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Assist in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist in evaluating data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
- Assist in networking within organisations to find and attract new business.
- Assist in preparing sales & marketing reports for departmental analysis.
- Assist in involving in development and understanding the market, whilst sales forecasting & promotional planning.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies and share with the supervisor.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Any other duties as required by the Sales & Marketing Officer
Performance Measures and Targets:
- Ensuring up-to-date of sales & marketing reports.
- Presentation of sales & marketing reports in a clear and simple manner.
- Ensuring transparency in the sales & marketing programs.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Sales & Marketing reports to the Supervisor
- All sales & marketing queries to the Supervisor.
- Academic: Bachelor degree in business administration with a specialty in Sales & marketing
- 5 years of experience as a sales & marketing executive in the Telecoms industry
Specialist knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and Organising skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of industry changes in regards to issues affecting sales & marketing and product development
- Ability to maintain confidential information
If you are up to the challenge and posses the minimum qualification and experience stated above, please submit your CV.