Role: Sales & Marketing Manager
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Sales and Marketing or similar.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in FMCG Industry, preferably in Alcoholic Beverages, out of which 5 years should be in a leadership role.
• Proven track record of setting targets and achieving them,
• Excellent Communication Skills, computer proficiency, ability to handle and manage sales team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent, will be required to travel across Kenya/East Africa. A detailed job profile will be shared with the candidates matching the profile. However, broadly the role will require:
• Liaise with Existing Client, for ensure continuous flow of supplies and service to them.
• Assist the Head of Sales in Creative Promotional ideas to increase sales.
• Achieve Business targets (sales revenue and budgeted profits)
• Identify new business opportunities within the assigned region / area.
• Attend all exhibitions, trade fairs and shows as and when required.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive, depending on the background & experience.