Sells construction materials by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Company Profile: YAHI Limited is a leading company mainly engaging in the supply of construction materials and equipment. The company has made every effort to supply high quality construction materials as well as provide superior construction equipment rental services to its customers spread across Kenya and East Africa. The company is determined to make a difference in the way construction is done. Through a people-oriented approach, the company has managed to create long-lasting relationships with its customers. The company is certainly the best bet in choosing the best construction materials and perfect equipment for any construction project. The company also offers comprehensive advice and insight on all construction materials and equipment. The company empowers its customers to make informed construction materials and equipment rental decisions. The company has been engaging in the construction materials and equipment business for years now, certainly best service and the most competitive price is one of its greatest advantages!
Industry: Construction Materials and Equipment Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Sells construction materials by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Leasing construction equipment by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Developing, updating and maintaining suppliers/providers and specialists of construction materials database.
• Developing, updating and maintaining construction equipment database.
• Developing, updating and maintaining a database of construction equipment qualified operators.
• Developing, updating and maintaining a database of a reliable transportation companies of construction both construction materials and equipment.
• Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms and/or Orders, this include: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
• Calling customers to get orders.
• Maintain sales team activity reports file.
• Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
• Filling general documents.
• Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received from the customers and/or with the sales rep.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Accessing the website, Mobile app and social media accounts such as twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc to check and update on sales rep activities.
• Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
• Identifies new construction materials and equipment and/or improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Business, Construction Engineering, Project Management or relevant field is an added advantage.
• Certification in basic accounting and customer relations.
• Experience needed 5 – 10 years in marketing and selling construction materials and equipment to B2B/B2C clients.
• Knowledge of environmentally sustainable construction materials and equipment is an added advantage.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software. Advanced ICT proficiency is an added advantage.
• Track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Sales executive skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
• Innovation and creativity skills.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV before end of day 7th October 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured