We are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to contribute to our company’s Sales & Marketing objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships. In charge of the business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:
1. Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by supporting recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
3. Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in any specific assigned region. Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
4. Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
5. Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
6. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
7. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
8. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
9. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
10. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
11. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
12. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
13. Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
1. BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
2. Proven work experience as a National sales manager
3. Working knowledge of MS Office
4. Active Networking skills
5. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
6. Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
7. Client focused, customer service disposition.
8. Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
9. Highly organized and self-motivated.
10. Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
11. Knowledge of setting Sales Targets & KPIs