Reporting To: CEO
Direct reports: CEO
The roles responsibilities include developing, tracking and analyzing the performance of awareness and advertising campaigns, managing the sales and marketing budget and ensuring that all sales and marketing material are in line with Taxiye brand identity. Ultimately, the role will help Taxiye build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Plan and implement marketing strategy, including advertising and PR.
• Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the Taxiye management.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for Taxiye.
• Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
• Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy as part of the management.
• Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to Taxiye procedures, policy and employment law.
• Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
• Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
• Manage research and Development (R&D) and New Product Development (NPD) and new business development.
• Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company's brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
• Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
Day to day activities:
• Consult with product development personnel and management on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
• Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Day to day coordinations with sales team leader management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• 8+ years related experience or
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Core Skills & Competencies:
1. Adaptability: Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn and adapt to market trends
2. Creative skills: Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
3. Campaign experience: Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns
4. Numerically literacy: comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
5. A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
6. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and off-line marketing and measurement
7. Leadership skills: Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
Background / Experience:
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience 5 of which should be at leading sales and marketing management role