• Develop new business opportunities and interacts with construction firms and contractors.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Increase sales and create new sales strategies.
• Selling materials to builders and contractors and estimating for construction projects.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
• competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Degree/Diploma in a business or construction related field
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Experience in construction environment and project management is an added advantage;
• Ability to create winning bid proposals, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner
• Additional sales experience to enterprise, government and construction sectors is also desirable
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Representative). Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: Future East Africa Corporation Ltd DOES NOT use Agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process