The Company distributes imported food products to leading supermarkets in Kenya.
At least 3 years retail sales and merchandising experience.
Merchandising in Nairobi and upcountry as required by the Company from time to time.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Visiting designated stores daily and reporting on daily route plan, orders, stock, display, visibility of products, pricing and competitor activity.
2. Managing positive relationships with store personnel and Company team.
3. Ensuring products are well stocked, maintained cleanly and ensuring products are effectively displayed.
4. Adhering to Company and store processes and procedures.
5. Maintaining positive positioning of products on shelves across all outlets.
6. Ensuring invoices are stamped and collected and Goods Return Note are signed off following Company procedures.
7. Managing complaints and communicating with Company supervisors.
8. Providing best service standard to all stores.
9. Representing the Company positively and with enthusiasm.
10. Daily effective, professional and clear reporting in Whatsapp group, team meetings and by telephone.
11. Flexible and able to handle other jobs as required from time to time, including (but not limited to) stock taking, sales, going out on deliveries and cleaning of store and delivery vehicle.
1. 3 years’ relevant experience in sales and merchandising
2. Fluent in written English and having strong verbal communication skills.
3. Organised and capable of paying attention to detail.
4. Self-driven, flexible and capable to work both as part of a team and independently.