Salary: Ksh. 20,000
Experience: 3-5 years
iPay is an easy-to-use payments processing system that incorporates VISA, Mastercard, M-PESA, Airtel Money & eLipa wallet modes of payment. We have packaged these popular bank debit card, credit card and money transfer systems into an online/point-of-sale transaction processing gateway that will allow you to receive payments off your website or even within your physical shop.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the sales manager.
2. Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
3. Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
4. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the company’s products that you handle.
5. Provides quarterly results assessments of your sales staff productivity.
6. Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
8. Formulate sales policies, practices, and procedures in conjunction with the Sales manager.
9. Collaborate with Sales manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines that you are responsible for.
10. Interpret short and long-term effects of sales strategies on operating profit.
11. Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
12. Among other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
• Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
• Proven track record in the sales environment
• Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
• Ability to create and deliver client presentations
• Expert in time management and personal organization
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but may accept relevant experience