JPCTRADE is one of the largest, fastest growing used car exporting company in Japan, with a number of branches spread over three continents. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities. This year we are launching a customer support center which will offer innovative ways to conduct and transact business online to millions of people spread all over the world. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities.
You will be a member of the primary contact team for our current and potential customers. You will be a liaison between the company and existing/potential customers in Tanzania. You will provide general information about the company and services offered and also inform customers of the product terms and features. You will be required to project a professional company image through voice and online interactions keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Follow up customer calls and respond to customer’s emails
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing or Business related field
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a call center environment or similar
- Must be able to communicate well in Swahili
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles