1. Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
2. Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers
3. Provide product and service information to customers
4. Follow up customer calls and respond to customer’s emails
5. Target new customers or achieve upsells to existing customers when opportunities arise
6. Identify and qualify legitimate sales opportunities
7. Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
8. Sell products and place customer orders and interests in the computer system
9. Research required information, identify, and resolve customer complaints using available resources,
10. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
11. Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
12. Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when necessary
13. Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
14. Complete call logs and reports within stipulated timelines
15. Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
16. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments