Job Description: Medical equipment sales representative
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy sales executive to help us build the business and contribute to the company’s growth. This is a full time position and the medical representative's job is to promote and sell the company's products, which includes surgical instruments, medical consumables and other medical equipment.
Experience: At least 2 years of working in a similar position and in the industry. A familiarity with surgical instruments is a plus.
Customers include healthcare providers and healthcare professionals i.e hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, doctors, and donors around Kenya. Some of the key points of contact are nurses, doctors, hospital procurement staff.
• Actively seek out new sales prospects through cold calling, networking and social media within Nairobi and outside.
• Convert prospects to opportunities through in person visits and assess and understand requirements.
• Negotiate and close business with customers
• Continual follow up with existing customers and sharing the feedback with internal teams.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent sales and prospects reports as required
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
AA ADVAMED LTD
AA Advamed is established as a medical and surgical equipment & supplies business. We exist to contribute towards the enrichment of patient care by solving the needs of healthcare facilities to deliver such care. At the same time we want to ensure we are a reliable and trustworthy party to the health care facilities that we work with.
Our mission is to be the medical company providing innovative and new technologies in the medical device and equipment field to proactively contribute towards enrichment of patient care directly and by enhancement of the environment in healthcare facilities.