Darasa Kenya is an EdTech company that makes STEM learning easy using
conceptualized animated visual learning by integrating animation and gamification using technology.
Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating and closing contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics in schools, have previously worked with high schools, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Experience in sales in secondary schools.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics in high schools.
• Good network with schools
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced start up environment.