Our client Fahari Gas Ltd is the proud owner of the Fahari LPG Gas, a premium gas provider that serves local businesses and households in Kenya. Founded with a passion for excellence, our goal is to provide our customers with clean, affordable and efficient LPG gas products.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Sales representative responsibilities will be to get leads to sell the company services. They will be required to close deals and maintain good customer relations.
· Design and implement marketing plans for company products and offerings
· Track sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas, this will be discussed between you and the team.
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, this should reflect on your sales and marketing strategies.
· Assist and collaborate with the company to achieve sales goals
· Monitor progress toward your KPIs and evaluate overall performance
· Answer basic client queries about product specifications and uses, the business development team will assist in onboarding and maintaining clients.
· Establish trustworthy and long-term relationship with client
· Create monthly progress report and present them to the clients
· Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other relevant qualification
· Proven Track record of impressive customer conversion records
· Hub spot certifications including Inbound sales, frictionless sales, and sales software
· High-level communication and networking skills.
· A passion for sales.
· Great project management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured