They have opportunities for Sales & Business Development Representatives with minimum of 3 years of successful experience in the construction industry and possess the following proven skills:
- Very good Networking ability – Good at creating business relationships
- Passionate about selling and commitment to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal capacity
- Self-motivated and the drive to meet target
- Capacity to set the bar high and continuously strive to meet new goals
- Customer Centricity
- Capacity to work independently with very little supervision
- Previous working knowledge in the selling of Construction materials to hardwares, construction material stockists, construction material manufacturers or engaging with architects, contractors, project managers, designers, QS etc.
- University degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or in any related discipline
- Track record of good training in sales & Marketing.
- Proven track record of good performance in sales demonstrated by achieved targets, awards, and commendations etc., confirmed by immediate direct report