The ideal candidate should meet the following:-
• Should have at least 8 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
• Experience in sales & marketing of concrete products i.e. Cabros, concrete blocks etc. Will be an added advantage.
• Have a diploma in sales & marketing
• Computer literate
• 30 years of age and above.
• Should be able to work with minimal supervision
• Should be ready to work and reside in Kitengela
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients and staff
• Well-spoken with excellent communication skills.
• Should have experience in developing marketing and sales strategies, excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand the sales process.
• To actively source for new clients
• Provide high-class customer service.
• Advise customers and answer any queries they may have, from stock availability to product’s price.
• Conducting sales and marketing research comparable to our competitors.
• Facilitate the sales process from beginning to the end.
• Be able to take measurements from the site and advise the client on the area to be covered.