The purpose of this role is to handle all aspects of sales and marketing. Sales representative is responsible for generating leads and increase sales by developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Department: Sales & Marketing
The purpose of this role is to handle all aspects of sales and marketing. Sales representative is responsible for generating leads and increase sales by developing and maintaining relationships with clients. The duties include identifying prospective customers, sales presentation, product demonstration, value proposition to meet the specific needs of the prospect, satisfactory customer service experience, update customer data, after sales service and maintaining strong relationships with both buying and non-buying customers.
Sales representative may also recommend and implement marketing strategies designed for a target market. This role is for sales people with excellent skill in online sale, shop floors and outside sales representative.
Report directly to & communicate with sales manager on all pertinent sales & marketing, customer matters, products, prospects and market trends.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Handle full spectrum of sales and marketing role e.g. identifying prospective customers, lead generation and sales conversion.
2. Responsible for day to day sales operations.
3. Meet and exceed sales goals.
4. Develop sales pitches to sell products.
5. Cold calling, emailing and follow up to sales leads
6. Answer questions about the products.
7. Peer to peer training participation.
8. Online marketing and selling.
9. Be knowledgeable about the products
10. Emphasize the features of products & value proposition to highlight how they solve customer’s problem.
11. Collaborate with colleagues in updating customer data base, maintaining ideal inventory level, protecting business assets including cash, social media content creation, customer testimonial collection, market research among others.
12. Generate daily, weekly and monthly report and submit to the management.
13. Maintain contact list and follow up with customers to continue building relationships.
14. Recommend marketing strategies to target specific target market.
15. Follow industrial trends to identify new opportunities for potential sale.
16. Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and activation.
17. Visit or contact clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products.
18. Document customer details, their needs, and any other data as required.
19. Understand and promote company’s program.
20. Adhere in implementation of process and procedures around sale, marketing, inventory and customers.
21. Ensure timely service delivery to customers
22. Perform any other duties assigned by sales management in any other sales & marketing as they fall due.
1. Degree/Diploma in business, Marketing, Economics or any related field.
2. Certificate in sales is an added advantage.
3. 3 plus year of experience in sales role.
4. A commitment to product knowledge.
5. Great ability in identifying and establish contact with potential customers.
6. Well organized in generating a work plan, schedule yearly trade shows & perform product demonstrations with potential customers.
7. A commitment to excellent customer service.
8. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
9. Understanding of the sales process & dynamics.
10. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
11. Outstanding customer service skills to ask the right questions, listen to the concerns of a customer & able to address their needs.
12. High confidence & strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold calling customers & close sales.
13. Communication skills, especially persuasion to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customer.
14. Highly motivated and self-driven.
15. Physical endurance as sales representative may need to be on their feet for long hours, and spending time traveling between locations
SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
1. Meet and exceed sales target.
2. Large sales volume.
3. High sales conversion rate.
4. Existing long term clients due to strong customer relationships build.
5. Highly satisfied customers.
6. High basket value as a result of upselling and cross-selling.
7. Extensive knowledge of the product.
8. Excellent customer service.
9. Initiative in after sale services.
10. High understanding of company’s mission and protecting the brand.
11. Demonstrate to the highest level possible integrity, responsibility and confidentiality.
12. Constant updated customer data base.
13. Team player.
14. No supervision required.
15. Excellent record keeping.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured