The jobholder contributes at an operational level by identifying sales and marketing priorities in addition to providing client-focused service. Accomplishes business development activities by researching, developing, and implementing sales and marketing opportunities and plans.
- Sales performance tracking and reporting
- Product demonstration and promotion
- Sales strategy
- Territory management
- Customer relations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new profiles (Generating leads).
- Execution of Sales strategies
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Development of strong relationships with clients on behalf of the company
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers
- Maintain accurate records of all Key accounts sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers in given accounts.
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to the product
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain strong customer service.