Gross Salary: 50k-85k Gross Salary (depending on experience,
Our client is a dedicated manufacturer of rich, quality paints at affordable prices. They are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that continuously endeavors to provide the best quality products to their customers. They seek to hire a Sales Representative. To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, you should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
• Regular visits to existing customers and ensuring their needs are catered to.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotations and proposals.
• Ensuring timely collection from customers
• Managing the sales process through an ERP
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
• A Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or business-related
• MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience in Sales & marketing
• MUST HAVE prior experience in selling paint products
• Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Manufacturing) before or on 24th January 2022.