Our client a leading FMCG in East Africa is looking to hire a Sales Representative.
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting customers with complaints or inquiries related to products, services, or purchases.
• Conducting periodic customer surveys to improve customer/product segmentation and overall satisfaction.
• Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing sales reports and ensuring the weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales target.
• Writing and submitting periodic reports based on sales and any other occurrences.
• Monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity.
• Receiving orders from the distributors, stockists and ensuring that they are serviced.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
• Training in Sales/Marketing or any related field would be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
• Experience of working with a multinational or a multi-national distributor
• Previous experience selling and supervising teams within FMCG goods categories
• Experience of working with SFA systems
All applications should be done on or before close of business 26th April 2021.