Tire World LTD, is East Africa’s leading automotive parts and tyres distributor. Some of our renowned brands are, MAXXIS TYRES, CST TYRES, EUROL OILS and BOST BATTERIES.
Our Vision: To become, the leading automotive solution provider with a strong global brand identity which earns the devotion of our employees as well as our customers. Our Brand, Maxxis, a truly global product already, and our vision, adding to that global identity, by making sure this brand accessible to the whole East African Region.
Our Mission: To provide premium quality products and services that meet the customer needs and exceed expectations with the aim of developing trust and loyalty among our customers and employees. Our brand, Maxxis, Premium in product quality, offering 100% QUALITY, 100% SERVICE and achieve 100% TRUST from our customers and employees. We believe our customers as well as our employees are our Family. We like to call ourselves the TIRE WORLD FAMILY
Our Core Values:
- 1. Take initiative & ownership
- 2. Be ambitious & create your own opportunities.
- 3. Work smart, work hard.
- 4. Be a team player, collaborate & enjoy
- 5. Get out of your comfort zone.
- 6. Be part of the solution.
What We Do
At Tire World Ltd we provide the following quality products and services to our clients:
- Tyres and Tyre Services
- Automotive and Motorcycle Batteries
- Automotive Lubricants
- Automotive Brake Pads
- Automotive Glasses
- Vehicle Accessories such as car care products, wipers, mats, jumper cables and jack
- Garage Equipment
- Close new deals at a high rate
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent all the brands during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Diploma/ degree in a Sales or Marketing Field
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position in the automobile industry
- Interest in automobile mechanics is advantageous.
- Proficient in both Numerical and written communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Knowledge in CRM system
All applications which do not meet the above requirements will be rejected