The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales across Mt. Kenya region, to develop and manage sales. The ideal candidate MUST have prior working experience in the Agro-input sales sector and have a strong agribusiness and market systems background. Candidates with prior experience in selling Fertilizers will have a distinct advantage.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies for each crop cycle and region.
• Implement a proper route plan to provide ongoing support for product distribution.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
• Managing sales orders to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed targets.
• Ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution, and management of a supportive team.
• Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals and setting actionable measures on how you and your sales team will achieve the sales targets.
• Educating customers on the company’s credit policy and strictly following the
company’s credit policy with a goal of having no debtors for the company.
• Developing specific plans to ensure the growth of the organization’s products for both the long and short-term goals.
• Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
• Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
• Educating customers and farmers with presentations, seminars and regular meetings.
• Suggest new marketing and communication strategies that will drive sales and ensure the marketing and communications budgets are kept within company limits at maximum exposure.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree in an agribusiness related field.
• Must have over 7 years of Sales experience selling fertilizers.
• Must be highly driven to achieve team objectives.
• Good grasp of Business /Demand Planning with knowledge of the execution of commodity contracts.
• Sound knowledge of sales, customer services.
• High level of integrity.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills with an ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.80,000 – 90,000 (Approx. 800 – 900 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Junior Level.
Location: Mt. Kenya Region, Kenya.
Deadline: 18th December 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.