Our client a distributor of premium functional fitness, strength, and conditioning together with home gym equipment’s is seeking to employ a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out, prospect, and engage potential customers.
1. Generating leads, both via in-office research and potential client site visits,
2. Prepare, present and facilitate negotiations of all contracts with prospective clients focusing on closing sales
3. Establish, develop and maintain a positive business and customer relationship with clients through the entire prospecting and sales process
4. Setting up meetings between the client and the CEO for large accounts
5. Coordinate with other staff involved in sales to avoid duplication of efforts
6. Give the management feedback on customer needs, challenges, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
7. Generate timely sales reports and all other related activities
Qualities and Qualifications
1. Experience in identifying and working with decision-makers on sales larger than one million shillings (IM).
2. MUST have sales experience, basic knowledge of athletic and fitness equipment.
3. A candidate with a proven track record of some athletic experience has a definite advantage.
4. Must be a creative self-starter, highly motivated who is able to generate leads and plan their own schedule efficiently.
5. Excellent prioritizing, time management, communication, and negotiation skills
6. Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
A gross compensation of 60k to 80k monthly pay, including a generous performance-based component with potential for advancement, will be offered to the best candidate with outstanding qualifications, experiences, talents, and attitude.
How to apply
If you think you are up to this task send your current / updated CV.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Hublink is an equal provider of employment opportunities
Due to the large number of applicants we commit to only contact shortlisted candidates