- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving agreed sales targets and regardless of the obstacles.
- Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
- Manage and be responsible for the sales, their performance, schedules and sales achievements
- Achieve sales targets within given period
- Analyze sales tracking and report on potential markets
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Present and promote the company’s products in all areas of the country
- Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) in all outlets He/she covers.
- Maintain and create positive business and customer relations
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2-year experience in Sales (Preferably sale of Detergents, personal care and hygiene products)
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
- Willing to take on target based challenges and handle intense competition.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Outstanding relationship management skills.
- Basic knowledge in computers
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Sales Representative – Home care & Personal Hygiene products) ATT: Cedric before 31st May 2021.