Our organization wishes to recruit a Sales Representative for bulk sales of our Hygiene and Health Products to corporate clients. Key role will be to prospect, sell and be the link between our organization and the clients. S/he will also work strategically to increase the awareness of the organization's products and be responsible for cultivating positive client relationships.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets within given period
• Increase market share and reach
• Create and maintain positive business/client relationships ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
• Manage the receipt, handling, and escalation of all sales enquiries
• Work with the Delivery Team to ensure orders are filled and product is delivered to clients in a timely fashion
• Arrange appointments with clients senior-level managers to pitch & do product presentations
• Keep up-to-date with the latest hygiene products data supplied by the company
• Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Implement in effective manner all costumer and trade promotions.
• Sound negotiating and influencing abilities
• Outstanding relationship management skills
• Firm, assertive and solution oriented
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to create and deliver presentations presentation and promotional skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively monitor and evaluate data
• Basic business financial management competency
Qualification and Experience
• Three years in sales and/or marketing positions in hygiene and health industry
• Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
• Extensive knowledge of the hygiene and health products market
• Degree/Diploma in related field
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
• Excellent communications skills – oral and written
• Significant experience working in a fast-paced changing environment
Deadline for submitting applications is 15th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.