To be a successful sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch sales representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down products to potential clients
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Sourcing new opportunities through customer visits, phone calls and emails.
2. Promoting products by conducting presentations (including webinars), and product demos.
3. Develop and maintain strong customer relationships and collaborate closely with the wider sales team to achieve the sales targets.
4. Manage planning/reporting activities and provide routine feedback to your team.
5. Handle all sales related admin and internal tasks which include quotes, tenders and processing orders.
6. Continuously develop interpersonal skills, product and market knowledge to up your game.
7. Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
8. Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
9. Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
10. Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
11. Performs routine data entry tasks as required
12. Meet set sales target
Candidates will possess the following essentials and qualifications:
1. 1-year experience in selling training or membership [Insurance sales experience added advantage]
2. Certificate in business, marketing, economics or related field.
3. Must be based in Nairobi Fluent in English and able to communicate effectively
4. Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
5. Advanced Google docs, sheets/Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
6. Experience in design or ability to make compelling presentations.
7. Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
8. Ability to meet sales targets, with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
10. Basic computer skills and experience working with a CRM.
11. A positive attitude!