- Identifying new customers
- Relationship Selling
- Identifying needs accurately
- Making Persuasive presentations
- Overcoming objections
- Closing the Sale
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
- Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Confident and bold
- Must be ambitious and focused to succeed in sales career under minimum supervision
- Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter. Deadline for applications is 31st October 2020.