We have acquired extensive expertise in quality and service through developing & manufacturing finest quality bottled drinking water since 2008. Some of our well-known brands include Rendezvous, Safari lemonade and safari king water. We possess a strong distribution network at prominent locations such as Mombasa Kisumu, Eldoret, Nairobi, Machakos, Thika, Nanyuki and Nakuru.
The Sales Representative, reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing. He/She is charged with the responsibility of executing sales activities in the assigned region and expansion of market share by securing business from existing and prospective customers. The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the quality and consistency of product and service delivery with the ultimate aim of improving the company’s corporate image.
You will be responsible for developing new business whilst ensuring client requirements are met. More specifically, you will:
- Present and sell products to existing and prospective customers by up selling and cross selling in line with set individual targets
- Identify opportunities for further sales and new areas for development by conducting market surveys.
- Play an integral role in preparing proposals, presentations and facilitating for account opening of new clientele.
- Cultivate and follow up on new sales leads resulting from field work, referrals and networking to establish business
- Identify and pursue prospective clients and engage them in an effort to build a relationship and generate sales.
- Learn the company products and services to ensure excellent knowledge for entire range of products and services
- Continuously strengthen relationship with existing accounts through constant visits and cultivating new relationships with new clients.
- Track and report on a variety of status reports including action plans, closings, follow up and targets achieved vis a vis targets set.
- Ensure rigorous quality checks are done to meet clients standards
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and feedback gathered through fieldwork to the management.
- Log in customer complaints in the system and promptly dealing with the complaints and follow up to ensure their issues have been resolves satisfactorily
- Engage in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events with an aim of networking and enhancing the brand visibility.
- Follow up with clients on progress of payment according to the stipulated terms
Qualifications and competencies
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum (1) year sales experience within the FMCG sector specifically bottled water or carbonated drinks
- Prior sales experience within Nairobi region.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with excellent sales and relationship building abilities
- Demonstrable ability to communicate credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
- A go-getter, results oriented with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills
- Experience of delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Business acumen with high work ethic and flexibility;