The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and executing plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributing to the development of new markets, sales targets and sales activation programs. Must be a Nigerian.
• Identifying potential client requirements, preparation of sales quotes, sales negotiations and closure.
• Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Sales trip planning, reviews and follow up.
• Creating and delivering sales pitches and presentations.
• Following up on CRM Opportunities.
• Following up on web leads and general sales leads and prospects.
• Responsible for channel development and trade marketing activity planning and execution by channel type.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing sales and marketing activity, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Creates and conducts responses to customer queries and complaints.
• Assists sales personnel in preparation of proposals, presentations and closing sales with customers.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Must have at least 2 years of proven successful experience in a B2B environment.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Willingness and ability to travel and work extensively in Nigeria.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Self-driven and self-motivated.
• Ability to work from home – quiet environment.
• Hold a valid driving licence.
• Possess/have access to a reliable car.
• Fluency in verbal and written English.
• Educated to graduate level.
• Sales experience in hospitality would be an added advantage.
• Must be a Nigerian.
Monthly Gross Salary: Approx. 1,000 USD plus commissions.
Career Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Deadline: 4th November 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***