The Sales Representative is responsible for communicating the benefits of the company's products in order to drive sales, and will serve as the point of contact between our business and its prospects or clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Scope: The Sales Representative is responsible for communicating the benefits of the company's products in order to drive sales, and will serve as the point of contact between our business and its prospects or clients. This position identifies prospects, develops a pipeline, determines the needs of specific prospects and shares the Sioge E-Buy Hardware value proposition to meet those needs. The bulk of your job will include developing relationships with industry organizations, vendor partners and prospective customers, recommending product introductions, execute product launches, manage promotional programs and deliver sales and profit objectives.
• Increase top-line sales but will also be required to target prospective customers and develop a sales approach with company profitability in mind as well.
• Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
• Look for new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and increase market share.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage and availability of company products in the market, track competitor’s activities & visibility
• Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network and route to market to ensure timely deliveries and superior levels of customer service.
Communication – Able to provide ongoing communications to company team through distribution of thoughtful and detailed information.
Teamwork – Able to work in a team atmosphere, providing support to other departments as necessary.
Organization – Ability to maintain an organized workspace/office and have the skills necessary to keep an easily understood filing system.
Customer Service – Has the interpersonal skills to provide good service to customers, contractors, vendors, and clients. Has friendly and helpful attitude.
Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities and with various types of people.
Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals, bottom line oriented, pushes self and others for results.
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured