KELVES GROUP PROFILE
Kelves Group Limited started as a scientific product commercialization. We are a Micro-insurance company specifically offering Hospi-cash program and Last expense covers to employees, families, corporates and individuals. This is with the objective of reducing financial risks and liabilities associated with Sickness and Death of employees and their loved ones. With Kelves Group Limited as an insurance company people are assured of an essential comfort at the time of need. We are committed to offer clients unmatched insights and a door to the various Insurance services and customized products. We believe that great businesses are built on great relationships; we therefore focus on developing a greater understanding for our clients, their industries and their unique needs. In short, we strongly believe in the value of strong relationships, internally and externally, all for the benefit of our clients.
Region: Nairobi, Kericho, Kisumu, Nakuru, Thika, Homabay, Kisii, Eldoret, Kakamega, Bungoma, Migori, Siaya
Commission Structure Band: Sales Reps
2. JOB PURPOSE
• Identify new markets and customer leads, pitch to prospective customers, and ensure customers have Kelves’ products.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Give sales presentations to a range of prospective corporates.
• Achieve corporate sales targets that facilitate the actualization of Kelves Group's broader objectives.
• Identify prospective individual customers, generate leads and convert them into real customers.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
• Maintain contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs.
• Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
3. ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
This position reports to: Head of Sales
• Proven experience as a Sales Representative or similar role at the same level
5. SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to develop and administer insightful market research protocols.
• Ability to sustain consequential working relationships.
• Understand the sales process and dynamics
• Possess brilliant sales techniques that you are eager to share.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competence in Microsoft applications including word and excel
• Ability to acquire product knowledge and answer questions about the product.
6. EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
7. OTHER COMMENTS (If any)
• Availability to travel
• May need to be on foot for long hours