Suguna Poultry Kenya Ltd is a subsidiary of Suguna Holdings, one of the largest multinational Company.
1. Ensure sales target are achieved
2. Increase Company Sales Volumes.
3. Establish new profitable markets.
4. Establish planning, scheduling, and execution of standard work, operational efficiency, and driving results.
5. Maintain and develop strong relationships with Farmers, Dealers and Distributors.
Understand company vision and successfully manage change on the farm to support innovation and drive continuous improvement
• Open new dealership and increase sales volume.
• Frequently visit farmers and keep farmer’s records on the feed performance.
• Search the dealer & assist management to source best dealer.
• Order collection & booking to respective department.
• Ensure delivery from Feed-mill reaches the clients as ordered.
• Credit Control by ensuring prompt payment by customers.
• Monitoring on time payment by the dealers and distributors
• Frequently communicate with dealers for any concern or complement.
• Provide technical service to the Customers regarding feeds performance.
• Observe the condition of farm and advice where necessary.
• Organizing farmer’s seminars and training for more knowledge.
• Ensure that set target is achieved as per the company’s budget.
• Searching and expansion of new markets.
• Follow-up daily sales and report to Sales manager for present situation.
• Frequent market survey and report to Sales Manager.
• Ensure constant communication on how feed is performing in the market.
• Any other duties as may be required, consistent with the grade of the position
• Any other tasks as assigned by the reporting manager and the management.
1. Minimum Diploma from any reputed University or Institution.
2. Graduate on Sales and Marketing and Animal Husbandry or related course will be preferable.
1. Strong Business Acumen.
2. Must be Goal Oriented.
3. Highly Proactive.
4. Must have Strong Communication & Convincing Skills
5. Hard Working and eligible to work under pressure.
6. Must be consumer focused
Open new dealerships.
Experience: Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience.