Nyumbatatu Ventures Limited is an established business based in Nairobi, Kenya that prides itself in offering quality scaffolds and related equipment for hire to interested individuals and organizations.
We hire out scaffolds for small, medium and large construction projects that could be homes, roads & bridges, storey buildings among others. We also hire them out to people cleaning, painting and/or repair works businesses
Our solutions are innovative and brave, while at the same time based on latest industry knowledge and trends.
We need to fill the position indicated below to help in furtherance of our core business. The responsibilities of the suitable person are as indicated herein;
TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
1. The role requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required; these include but are not limited to, market, promote, maintain, develop and expand the business of our organization and its interests.
2. Undertake checks and assessment of the company’s equipment before they are delivered to site and from a site.
3. Identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair of the equipment, ensuring compliance with agreed codes, laws, working practices, health and safety.
4. Maintain accurate and up to date records/documentation associated with every task.
5. Immediately report problems/failures and resolve any issues that arise that may impact on the organization and/or its clients/customers to the Managing Director.
6. Oversee the smooth running of all operations.
Visit project sites on the day of delivery and last day of the assignment of the equipment. As well as carry out regular visits to the sites to ensure that all equipment is used correctly and for their intended purpose.
7. Ensure all the equipment is always well and visibly labeled at all times.
8. Managing and supervising the loading and offloading of equipment to and from the project sites.
PS: Experience in the Scaffolding business and will be an added advantage.
Application letters and Resumes to be sent via "Apply Now Button".