Location: Nairobi and Central Region.
• Establish, develop and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
• Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
• Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from field-work.
• Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
• Establish regular telephone communication or in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Undertake and quickly resolve customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and to assist clients in the most effective way.
• Supply management with oral and written reports.
• Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
• Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
• Can you walk for long distances, identify the target customers, engage them and convince them to purchase.
• Given an opportunity, are you willing to earn an honest living through hard work?
• Can you convince one to purchase a product?
• Can you work independently with minimal supervision?
• Do you have an android enabled phone that is in good condition?
• On a score of 10 points, can you rate your negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills at at-least 9 points each?
• Are you a timekeeper?