The qualified representatives will be tasked with:
1. Create awareness about an affordable housing initiative among the relevant target audience.
2. Lead generation and conversion as per the performance and target guidelines which will be provided.
3. Timely share of insightful reports to facilitate decision making.
4. Conducting and participating in market activations.
5. Maintaining and upholding professionalism in line with the company’s culture and core values.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: A University Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Sales or any other business and any other related field.
Experience: Minimum of three to five years’ experience in Sales and Marketing of products, knowledge in provision of sales services, experience in organizing, co-ordination and sales prospecting. Past experience with working in the construction industry or selling value proposition will be an added advantage.
Language proficiency: High degree of eloquence. Fluency in English, both oral and written. Fluency in Kiswahili.
Knowledge and skills:
1. Proven track record of effectively selling and prospecting for a new client base.
2. Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
3. High Business Acumen/ Expertise.
4. Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
Duty Station: Nakuru