Salary: Basic retainer and Sales commission
Responsibilities for Corporate sales executive.
• Identify, visit potential customers for new business, providing quotations and follow up to close sales.
• Review sales performance aimed at exceeding target and give daily and weekly reports on progress.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities aimed at increasing our market share through issuing quotations and understanding customer requirements.
• Record sales as per set targets, negotiating terms, ensure customer service through prompt delivery and responses by email and updating customer database.
• Ensuring customer’s payment is received on time as per agreed terms of sales.
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports for management and delivering presentations for sales planning and market development.
Guidelines on executing your roles:
• Skills on iron sheets profiles will be a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Sales and Marketing online skills mandatory
• Ability to work with targets.