Our client a leading FMCG in East Africa is looking to hire a Sales Supervisor.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Direct reports: Sales Representatives, Retail Reps
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting customers with complaints or inquiries related to products, services, or purchases.
• Conducting periodic customer surveys to improve customer/product segmentation and overall satisfaction.
• Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing sales reports and ensuring the sales team achieves weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales target.
• Conducting periodic retail audits to assess whether all markets are being serviced by Sales Representatives and Commission Sales Representatives.
• Writing and submitting periodic reports based on sales and any other occurrences.
• Monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity.
• Monitoring and overseeing the activity of Sales Reps and Retail teams
• Assisting in the provision of regular training sessions to all sales team members on the company strategy and products as well as effective sales techniques.
• Providing reports on the performance of team members coupled with supporting evidence.
• Coordinating periodic meeting with sales representatives and retail teams to discuss any challenges or best practices in an effort to improve the sales function of the company.
• Conducting periodic spot checks to verify the information captured by the sales team.
• Mapping out routes for the sales representatives to follow to the stockists.
• Receiving orders from the sales team and ensuring that they are serviced.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
• Training in Sales/Marketing or any related field would be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 4-6 years’ relevant experience.
• Experience of working with a multinational or a multi-national distributor
• Previous experience selling and supervising teams within FMCG goods categories
• Experience of working with SFA systems
All applications should be done on or before close of business 26th April 2021.