Position 1: Kisii
Position 2: Eldoret / Bungoma
Reporting to: BDM / COO
Nationality: Kenyan Citizen
Age Group: 30-40
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA
- Minimum of 7-15 years working in a similar profile.
- Should be able to work independently without supervision
- Should process good knowledge of Agri Inputs and markets exhibiting fair analytical and system capabilities
- Must have ample market knowledge of Fertilizer, Pesticides, WSF scenario of Kenya
- Good communication skills and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Should be willing to travel extensively and preferably should have their own means of transport (preferably cars)
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Sales & Distribution for assigned region.
- Mapping cropping pattern and potential of Agri Inputs of the assigned geography/territory
- Appoint relevant dealers and distributors with proper KYC to ensure sales of planned volumes of agricultural inputs in the assigned geography
- Develop relevant B2B and Institutional customers in the assigned territory. Work closely with the institutional customers to build relationship and ensure stickiness of the accounts.
- Liaise with all relevant stake holders in the geography to ensure smooth operations of the organization.
- Prepare periodic market reports in desired formats with detailed market commentary.
- Constantly monitor competitor activity and update management on all movement.
- Execute weekly sales and ensure planned collection for the week. Maximize cash sales
- Credit days for credit worthy customers to remain within 30 days from Invoicing and credit should be within credit limits fixed by the supervisor
- Work closely with the agronomy team, conduct field visits and develop potential markets for the company’s products.
Salary Budget: Reasonable, depending on candidate’s background and experience,
Benefits: As per company policy.