• Provide daily comprehensive support for sales staff, including, filing the necessary paperwork, and managing calendar appointments.
• Communicate frequently with sales agents, managers, and executives to develop and implement new methods and procedures for increasing sales, promoting brand awareness, encouraging customer loyalty, and expanding market territory.
• Engage with customers daily to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales escalations, initiate follow-up on leads, and set up new accounts.
• Prepare detailed monthly sales reports containing relevant information on agents, territories, quotas, inventories, budgets, leads, growth projections, and marketing initiatives.
• Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts.
• Organize and coordinate promotional events and annual celebrations for clients, executives, and/or sales personnel, including researching and booking venues, entertainment, and vendors.
• Use data and analysis tools as necessary to research potential territories and markets and prepare reports with findings and suggestions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in a sales environment
• Reliable and detail-oriented with proven track record of exceptional customer service and results-oriented methods
• Enthusiastic and positive with excellent multitasking skills
• A DIPLOMA in business or marketing or any other related field.