Sales Support Specialist
Communication and enforcement of sales and data policies for sales representatives/territories
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
At Bluebeam, we're committed to building a better life for those who build our world. That's why we create smart, easy-to-use software solutions that help teams save time and money, project after project.
Bluebeam's Sales Support Team partners in support of the sales team throughout the entire sales process. This position will collaborate with sales representatives and the accounts (customers or partners) associated with those representatives and provides support to allow Sales additional freedom to spend more time in front of customers. Specialists use their knowledge of Bluebeam systems, policies and processes, communication skills, and problem-solving to support Sales and other team members in their efforts toward achieving Sales goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Communication and enforcement of sales and data policies for sales representatives/territories
- Act as a subject matter expert on policies and monitor that Sales stays compliant
- Publish reports based on provided dashboards and provide to sales reps
- Provide quotes for small run-rate opportunities
- Assist with coordinating quotes for multi-year agreements as needed
- Maintenance renewal quotes
- Provide the guidance and tools to assist with calculations
- Review and process orders from customers, collect required documents, submit through to Order Management
- Track down issues with Legal, Finance, etc. that require answers before business can move forward
- Review Sales revenue and forecast dates for accuracy and compliance; notify reps if changes are needed
- Account structure (parent/child/subsidiary)
- Account completeness
- Receive all change requests for these fields, secure needed approvals, make requested changed.
What we'd like to see in your background:
- 2-5 years in field/career experience
- Minimum of 2 years in position
- Licensing System
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organization and planning
- Ability to prioritize
- Listening skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Open to changes
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Describe in your own words the following:
"How do you effectively build and maintain relationships with colleagues and/or customers?"
What We Offer:
• People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
• Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
• You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured