To achieve individual sales revenue and volume objectives through the development of personal and positive relationships with new and existing clients resulting in sales of the Company’s advertising space on the Digital Out of Home screens in Nairobi in line with overall company objectives.
To manage and improve relationship with the existing clients being seen as experts in the field of DOOH and to grow historic revenue achieved from the client, by upselling and cross selling and continuing to build a trusting relationship with them.
• Achieve the defined sales volume and revenue targets on Digital Outdoor signs.
• Manage yields according to budgeted values
• Achieve revenue growth by client though building strong relationships based on trust based on upselling and cross-selling techniques with a focus on achieving long-term sales contracts
• Make contact with potential clients (prospects) to inform and persuade them to use our advertising media.
• Attend meetings with client to receive new briefs.
• Using effective selling techniques to close sales in line with KPi’s
• Assist clients with all information needed for them to create and design suitable artwork/content for the advertisement period they have agreed on
• Research client needs and those of their clients if they are agencies and explain the benefits of buying MSL advertising space
• Respond immediately to any complaints to maintain a positive and trusting relationship with clients
• Carrying out market research/intelligence to identify selling possibilities vs. customer needs
• Understand and explain our value proposition to potential clients and negotiate cost if necessary, making sure that our overall revenues are achieved through attaining volume at the right yield
• Keep up to date and understand the economy of the country and trends within the market in which we operate including an understanding of the competitive environment
• Work with Team Leader Sales to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time
• Take clients and potential clients on site visits giving them qualified information on the benefits of each site.
• Assisting the finance department in invoicing and following up on payments.
• Gathering and disseminating general information regarding DOOH advertising in our market
• Deliver sales reports to the Management according to requirements
• Collaborating with team members to achieve better sales results
• Networking within the media fraternity through attending functions, events and building presence on Social Media sites
• Diploma/Degree in media and communications or in a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year work experience.
• Experience in a media agency will is an added advantage
Employment terms & Remuneration:
• Graduated commission model only
• Team incentive Bonus on good performance
• Three (3) months’ probation
• Monthly targets
• Retainer + commission as well as other benefits based on performance
NB: Please note that the role is purely commission based, retainer and other benefits to be considered based on performance during the probation period