Basic salary plus sales commission. Negotiable salary, no cap on wages.
Qualification: Degree in sales and marketing, or business related.
• Develop and build excellent account relationships with Wholesalers to leverage on business opportunities
• To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned region.
• To coordinate the work closely with Key Wholesalers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
• Negotiate with customers on hot spots and extra displays
• Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right brand and SKU mix
• Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
• Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
• Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
• Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
• Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
• Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
• Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.