Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Sales
- Picking and delivering garments to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Verifying payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients in a professional manner.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Running branch to branch Errands
- Monitoring route density-Being certain to manage geographical area
- Adhere to company policies and procedure in maintaining company vehicles
- Submitting daily report on mileage coverage and fueling done.
- Participate in route organization/optimization/pick and delivery schedule
- Grow the company brand
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary
- Carrying out regular vehicle maintenance checks
- Any other duty assigned to you by the Management
- Must have 5 years driving experience ;either both motorcycle and vehicle
- Must have 2 years sales experience
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Can work under pressure
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Sober mind and clean from any form of substance abuse.