We are looking for energetic, focused and driven individuals with a proven track record in driving sales to join our organization in business development and sales representing a strong brand in the market.
We are recruiting energetic, focused and driven individuals with a proven track record in driving sales to sell financial services.
Salary: An Attractive Commission
The position requires self-motivated individuals with great sales capabilities.
1. Contacting clients and setting up meetings with the aim to close deals.
2. Review in-depth, the financial circumstances of clients in their current provision and future aims through analysis of available information and thereby preparing plans best suited to clients' particular requirements.
3. Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate prospecting sales methods and relevant internal liaison so as to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
4. Conduct market research and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
5. Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries.
6. Report on weekly sales according to organization requirements.
1. Strictly above 28 years of age.
2. Must have a Degree/Diploma holder and if not must have had a B at KCSE level.
3. Should be a Nairobi resident
4. Must have starting capital for fare or fuel plus airtime to enable the building of earnings.
After 1 year you will attract pension, affordable mortgage, group life cover, among other benefits